The “HIT JOB” they put on Scott and his friends
By Andrew Weinstein
While most people may think that “hit-jobs” are the realm of Hollywood movie plots, these kinds of corporate assassination attempts do take place daily in big business and politics.
At the request of the U.S. Government, Scott developed and patented an energy technology that affected trillions of dollars of oil company and technology billionaire insider profits. He didn’t realize this at the time. Now he wishes he had never gotten the call from Washington.
Let me make this point clearly: The control of Trillions of dollars of energy industry profits were being fought over by two groups and the Government plunked Scott down in the middle of that war. Scott had no affiliation with either group. He thought he was just accepting a challenge to help his nation.
He won commendation from the U.S. Congress in the Iraq War Bill, He won federal patents, he won a Congressional grant, he won a huge number of letters of acclaim and he won the wrath of a handful of insane billionaires who could not compete with his technology.
The attacks were carried out by California State employees and U.S. Government officials who had received payment from these billionaires.
Department of Energy Executives and their campaign billionaire handlers engaged in these attacks in order to control the solar and “green car” markets. The did not care about green issues, they only cared about green cash.
Federal and state employees ran retribution campaigns against applicants who competed with inside deals they had set up to line their own pockets at taxpayer expense.
These corrupt politicians thought they could take over an estimated six trillion dollar “Cleantech” industry that was being created to exploit new marketing opportunities around global warming and middle east disruption. After an epic number of Solyndra-esque failures, all owned by the Department of Energy Executives and their campaign financiers, the scheme fell apart. The non crony applicants suffered the worst fates. As CBS News reporter Cheryl Attkisson has reported, the willingness to engage in media “hitjobs” was only exceeded by the audacity with which Department of Energy officials employed such tactics.
Now, in a number of notorious trials and email leaks, including the Hulk Hogan lawsuit and the DNC and Panama Papers leaks, the public has gotten to see the depths to which public officials are willing to stoop to cheat rather than compete in the open market.
Department of Energy employees and State of California employees engaged in the following documented attacks against applicants who were competing with their billionaire backers personal stock holdings. Scott and the other applicants including Bright Automotive, Aptera, Eco-Motors and many more, suffered these attacks:
– Social Security, SSI, SDI, Disability and other earned benefits were stone-walled. Applications were “lost”. Files in the application process “disappeared”. Lois Lerner hard drive “incidents” took place.
– State and federal employees played an endless game of Catch-22 by arbitrarily determining that deadlines had passed that they, the government officials, had stonewalled and obfuscated applications for, in order to force these deadlines that they set, to appear to be missed.
– Some applicants found themselves strangely poisoned, not unlike the Alexander Litvenko case. Heavy metals and toxic materials were found right after their work with the Department of Energy weapons and energy facilities. Many wonder if these “targets” were intentionally exposed to toxins in retribution for their testimony. The federal MSDS documents clearly show that a number of these people were exposed to deadly compounds and radiations without being provided with proper HazMat suits which DOE officials knew were required.
– Applicants employers were called, and faxed, and ordered to fire applicants from their places of employment, in the middle of the day, with no notice, as a retribution tactic.
– Applicants HR and employment records, on recruiting and hiring databases, were embedded with negative keywords in order to prevent them from gaining future employment.
– One Gary D. Conley and one Rajeev Motwani, both whistle-blowers in this matter, turned up dead under strange circumstances. They are not alone in a series of bizarre deaths related to the DOE.
– Disability and VA complaint hearings and benefits were frozen, delayed, denied or subjected to lost records and “missing hard drives” as in the Lois Lerner case.
– Paypal and other on-line payments for on-line sales were delayed, hidden, or re-directed in order to terminate income potential for applicants who competed with DOE interests and holdings.
– DNS redirection, website spoofing which sent applicants websites to dead ends and other Internet activity manipulations were conducted.
– Campaign finance dirty tricks contractors IN-Q-Tel, Think Progress, Media Matters, Gawker Media, Syd Blumenthal, etc., were hired by DOE Executives and their campaign financiers to attack applicants who competed with DOE executives stocks and personal assets.
– Covert DOE partner: Google, transfered large sums of cash to dirty tricks contractors and then manually locked the media portion of the attacks into the top lines of the top pages of all Google searches globally, for years, with hidden embedded codes in the links and web-pages which multiplied the attacks on applicants by many magnitudes.
– Honeytraps and moles were employed by the attackers. In this tactic, people who covertly worked for the attackers were employed to approach the “target” in order to spy on and misdirect the subject.
– Mortgage and rental applications had red flags added to them in databases to prevent the targets from getting homes or apartments.
– McCarthy-Era “Black-lists” were created and employed against applicants who competed with DOE executives and their campaign financiers to prevent them from funding and future employment.
– Targets were very carefully placed in a position of not being able to get jobs, unemployment benefits, disability benefits or acquire any possible sources of income. The retribution tactics were audacious, overt..and quite illegal.
So, the next time you are asked to “Serve Your Country”, consider the implications if you do a good job.
While law enforcement, regulators and journalists are now clamping down on each, and every, one of the attackers, one-by-one, the process is slow. The victims have been forced to turn to the filing of lawsuits in order to seek justice.